- 1 (3 lbs) boneless pork roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Smucker's® Simply Fruit® Orange Marmalade Spreadable Fruit
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- SEASON roast with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown roast on all sides. Transfer meat to slow cooker. Add onion. Cover and cook on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
- HEAT teriyaki sauce, marmalade, ginger, brown sugar and garlic in small saucepan over medium heat until sauce comes to a boil. Simmer until smooth and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- REMOVE meat from slow cooker. Let rest 10 minutes. Slice and arrange on serving platter. Drizzle with 3/4 cup of sauce. Garnish with cooked onion slices. Serve with remaining sauce.
- Courtesy of crisco recipes