- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds uncooked chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup plain crispy panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- COMBINE flour, seasoned salt and pepper in large resealable plastic bag.
- WHISK eggs in shallow bowl. Add chicken tenders to flour mixture, 2 to 3 at a time, shaking bag to coat completely. After all chicken is coated, combine bread crumbs with remaining flour mixture. Dip chicken pieces in egg, then into bread crumb mixture to coat.
- HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat to 350°F. Cook chicken 4 to 5 minutes, turning once, until deep golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- COMBINE mayonnaise, ketchup and sriracha in small bowl. Serve with chicken
- Compliments of http://www.crisco.com/recipes