- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2/3 cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds (optional)
In a measuring cup combine 2/3 cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon white vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds (optional). Whisk this all together until combined well. Give it a taste and adjust the seasonings to your liking.
- Put the entire bag of coleslaw mix into a mid-sized bowl with 2 tablespoons diced onion. Pour the salad dressing mix on top of the coleslaw and stir to coat the slaw. Give it a taste and adjust the seasonings to your liking. Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving. It will taste good, but you'll be surprised how much better it is after some time in the fridge!
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Tags: coleslaw, sweet, restaurant quality, tangy, appetizer, side, vegetable, dressing, salad,Miracle Whip
Photo courtesy of