Here are some of the multiple variations of this versatile and popular appetizer!
To make add ingredients in recipe along with
precooked frozen or homemade meatballs and cook until heated usually on low f
or around 4 hours(time may vary).
These recipes also work with lil smokies sausages and kielbasa.
1. Large bottle of Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce and a medium jar of grape jelly.
2. 2 jars chili sauce, 1 jar cherry preserves,1 can cranberry sauce( whole berry)
1 cup coke, 1 tsp garlic powder.
3. Equal parts Heinz Chili sauce and Blackberry Jam
4. Whisk together 1c ketchup, 5T melted butter, 5T brown sugar, 4T water, 2T
apple cider vinegar, and 1½T worcestershire
5. Equal parts grape jelly and yellow mustard
6. Equal parts ketchup and a good grape jelly like Welch's or Smuckers.
7. Apricot or pineapple peach preserves are amazing with some pineapple juice
8. Orange marmalade and grape jelly
9. Catalina dressing and BBQ sauce
10. 1 can of cranberry sauce and bottle of sweet baby rays BBQ sauce
11. 1 jar chili sauce and can of jellied cranberry sauce
12. 12 oz jar chili sauce, 32oz grape jelly, 24oz ketchup
13. Equal parts Grape Jelly and Cocktail sauce.
14. Grape jelly, honey and BBQ sauce
15. Chili Sauce and strawberry Jam
16. Chili sauce and currant jelly
17. Grape jelly and salsa
18. Sweet and sour sauce
19. Grape jelly and spicy ketchup
20. Cranberry sauce and spicy ketchup
21. BBQ sauce and apricot jelly
22. Blackberry jam and steak sauce
23. Ketchup, grape jelly and apple jelly add Italian seasoning
24. equal parts of ketchup and grape jelly, 1-2 tbs of dijon mustard and 1 tbs
25. ¼ cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup honey, ½ cup ketchup, 2 TBSP soy sauce, 3
cloves minced garlic.