1 lb ground beef
3 cups of beef broth
4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tbsp dried parsley
1 tbsp dried basil
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 – 28 oz can of diced tomatoes
1 – 6 oz can of tomato paste
1 cup V8 vegetable juice
2 cups uncooked shell pasta
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup of water
1. Put tomatoes, broth, V8, salt/pepper. parsley, basil and tomato paste in crockpot.
2. Brown ground beef, garlic, and onion in a frying pan. Transfer to crock pot. Stir to combine ingredients.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
4. 30 minutes before cook time is finished, add in the 1 cup of water and shell pasta. Stir to combine. Put lid back on and continue cooking for 30 minutes, or until pasta is cooked.
5. Top bowls of soup with shredded cheese, and enjoy!