1 lb. Medium Shells, cooked al dente
24 oz. Thinly Sliced Beef, chopped & cooked
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 green pepper, chopped
1 shallot, chopped
2 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. flour
4 c. milk
2 c. White Cheddar, shredded ½ c. Provolone Cheese, shredded
1/c. cheddar cheese, shredded 1 tsp. dry mustard 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce salt and pepper, to taste ½ c. Panko Bread Crumbs parsley flakes
INSTRUCTIONS 1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
2. In a medium saute pan, heat the olive oil on medium heat and cook the shallots and green peppers until softened and translucent. Set aside.
3. In a large sauce pan, melt the butter and sprinkle in the flour. Whisk and the mixture will become lumpy. Slowly pour in the milk to smooth out the lumps. Once the milk has been completely added, bring to a slight boil and sauce will thicken.
4. Add the white cheddar and provolone to the milk and stir until smooth. Add the dry mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, and salt and pepper. Add the cooked pasta and stir. Finally, add the green pepper, shallots, beef, and cheddar. Stir until cheese is melted (add more milk if desired).
5. Pour the mac n cheese in sprayed desired ramekins, top off with sprinkled Panko crumbs and extra provolone cheese, and bake for 15 minutes.
6. * You don't have to bake if you don't want to
Adapted from Brown sugar